Available nationwide for expert witness services, consulting and Truck Stop / Travel Plaza Industry expertise
Gary Hall is a sought after expert and consultant for the Truck Stop and Travel Plaza Industry. Drawing on nearly four decades of experience Gary has the knowledge and practical experience to analyze and evaluate truck stop design, site plans, truck stop zoning and provide expert testimony.
Gary works with:
- Trial Lawyers who need an Expert Witness/Consultant in cases involving issues in truck stop planning and design, accidents and personal injury.
- Public condemnation/eminent domain lawyers as their expert witness in determining the actual value of truck stop properties that have been condemned or seized by eminent domain
- Investors seeking in-depth information about the truck stop industry
Gary Hall has provided expert witness testimony and litigation support services to both plaintiff and defense attorneys in numerous states on cases regarding truck stop legal issues including:
- Truck stop condemnation and land condemnation
- Valuation of truck stop property seized by eminent domain
- Truck stop design and site layout disputes
- Accidents at truck stops
- Truck stop analysis – site layout and traffic circulation disputes
- Truck stop zoning and site planning disputes
- Improper zoning determinations by government planning departments
- Legal disputes relating to truck stops attempting to locate in or near sensitive areas such as:
- Residential subdivisions
- Public parks
- Retirement areas
- Veterinary and animal clinics
- Fuel island, truck pay line, and driver safety while fueling
Why Work With Gary Hall?
Gary Hall is one of only a few experts in the Truck Stop / Travel Plaza Industry.
Gary was a successful travel plaza owner/operator for 25 years. He currently holds a commercial driver’s license and medical card. Gary understands truck stops and professional driver related issues.
Expert Witness Services:
Available nationwide for expert witness services and consulting
Truck Stop / Travel Plaza Industry expertise
Flexible travel schedule
To discuss your specific case, call 541-779-9362 to schedule a confidential consultation or simply complete the online contact form ».
CV and or References available upon request »